- Ingersoll-Rand to buy Cameron's compression business unit for $850 million The Franklin Daily Journal - Business
- Trane To Settle Bias Claims Over Firing Of Pregnant Worker Law 360 Employment
- Trane recalls over 100,000 units WSJV - FOX - South Bend, IN
- Air conditioning units being recalled for shock hazard WISC - CBS - Madison, WI
- Trane Recalls Air Conditioning Systems Due to Shock Hazard (Recall Alert) CPSC Recalls
- Ingersoll Rand Reports First-Quarter EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.27, Reaffirms Full-Year 2014 EPS Outlook Business Wire Manufacturing News
- Companies join push for Pence to veto energy bill KOKI - FOX - Tulsa, OK
- Allegion Hits NYSE Inside Indiana Business
- New Carmel company to boot J.C. Penney off S&P 500 The Indianapolis Business Journal - Finance
- Nov. 11, 2013: Ingersoll Rand Changes Segment Reporting to Align with Reorganization Air Conditioning Heating Refrigerating News Products
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on TRANE CO
- Rate TRANE CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about TRANE CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.