FLORIDA POWER & LIGHT
- Hawaiian Electric Industries files to deregister as savings and loan company The Pacific Business News - News - Honolulu, HI
- NextEra's vice chairman and CFO Dewhurst to retire next year The Palm Beach Post - News - West Palm Beach, FL
- Hawaiian Electric Holdings to be new name for HECO parent after NextEra acquisition Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- FPL plans to build three solar plants, possible gas-fired plant The Palm Beach Post - News - West Palm Beach, FL
- NextEra works with Hawaiian cattle company on wind energy development Power Engineering
- New details emerge about NextEra Energy's $4.3B deal to acquire Hawaiian Electric Co. Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- FPL Gets Approval to Invest in Gas Wells Power Magazine
- NextEra Energy's purchase of Hawaiian Electric to close by Dec. 3, 2015 Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- NextEra Buys Hawaiian Electric in $4.3B Deal to Expand Renewables Portfolio Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- NextEra Energy to acquire Hawaiian Electric Industries for $4.3bn Power Technology
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on FLORIDA POWER & LIGHT
- Rate FLORIDA POWER & LIGHT on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about FLORIDA POWER & LIGHT with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.