- Woodside completes Apache Australian buy Oil and Gas Journal
- Apache CEO Farris retires The Midland Reporter-Telegram - Top Stories
- Christmann succeeds Farris as Apache's president, CEO Penn Energy Exploration '&' Production
- Apache awarded Western Australia offshore permit Oil and Gas Journal
- Stock Update: Apache Corp (NYSE:APA) - Apache to sell stakes in LNG projects to Woodside for $2.75 b Jutia Group
- Woodside to buy Apache's interests in Wheatstone, Kitimat LNG for $2.75 billion Penn Energy Petroleum
- Apache to sell Louisiana, Anadarko assets for $1.4 billion Oil and Gas Journal
- Apache CFO resigns Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Freeport-McMoRan subsidiary buys $1.4B in deepwater Gulf interests from Apache Corp. Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Apache appoints Nelson to board of directors Penn Energy Finance '&' Investing
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on APACHE CORP
- Rate APACHE CORP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about APACHE CORP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.