KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO
- PPL to cut 450 jobs on decreased earnings Updated The Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal (business)
- PPL plant reactor Unit 2 shut down The Hazleton Standard Speaker - News
- What Should PPL Corp. Shareholders Do With A 65% Stake In Talen Energy? Seeking Alpha
- PPL Montana receives approval to sell 11 hydroelectric facilities Power Engineering
- A Smart Deal Power Engineering
- PPL earnings down, announces electric utility plan to build transmission line Central Penn Business Journal
- Proposed PPL spin-off means uncertainty for popular lake The Wilkes-Barre Citizens Voice - Top Stories
- PPL to merge plants with investment firm The Shamokin News-Item - Local News
- PPL and Riverstone agree to launch new power producer PE Hub Blog
- PPL to spin off merchant power generation business Reuters - Markets - Financial Services
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO
- Rate KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.