- Minerals Technologies extends expiration date of tender offer to purchase all outstanding shares of AMCOL International to May 9 RISI Chemicals
- Minerals Technologies extends its tender offer to purchase all outstanding shares of AMCOL International RISI Chemicals
- Minerals Technologies to acquire Amcol International for $1.49B, trumping Imerys offer The Franklin Daily Journal - Business
- Minerals Technologies to acquire specialty minerals producer AMCOL International for $1.7 billion RISI Chemicals
- Minerals Technologies Lifts Bid To $1.5B For Amcol Law 360 Corporate Finance
- AMCOL International Corporation Announces Amended Merger Agreement with Imerys PR Newswire - Energy
- Minerals Technologies Boosts Bid for AMCOL Wall Street Journal - US Business
- Minerals Tech lifts offer for Amcol to $1.38B The Washington DC Examiner - Economy - Washington, D.C.
- Parent company of Troy firm to merge with French company The Perry County News - News
- $1.38 billion bid for Amcol tops accepted offer Crain's Business
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on SPECIALTY MINERALS
- Rate SPECIALTY MINERALS on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about SPECIALTY MINERALS with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.