POTOMAC EDISON CO
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Co. elects new president, CNO Power Engineering
- FirstEnergy to invest $225 million on infrastructure The Charleston Gazette - Local News
- JCP&L Plans to Spend $267 Million in 2015 to Enhance Electric System Transmission and Distribution World - News
- FirstEnergy's former CEO, current executive chairman Tony Alexander to leave company April 30 Ohio.com: Business
- Gas processing plants spur FirstEnergy projects Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- FirstEnergy Corp. says it invested $198M in state utility The Charleston Gazette - Charleston, WV
- FirstEnergy Invested $263 Million in 2014 in The Illuminating Company Service Area to Enhance Electr PR Newswire
- Steven E. Strah named president of FirstEnergy Utilities Crains Cleveland Business
- FirstEnergy planning for $100M in new transmissions projects Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- FirstEnergy names new C-level management Electric Light Power
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on POTOMAC EDISON CO
- Rate POTOMAC EDISON CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about POTOMAC EDISON CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.