GENESEE POWER STATION
- Consumers breaks ground on $6.5 million center Clare County Review - News - Clare, MI
- FERC okays Consumers Energy buy of gas-fired plant in Michigan Power Engineering
- Mich. Utility Will Spend $2B To Settle EPA Pollution Suit Law 360 Environmental
- IEEE Standards Association Signs MoU with Consumers Energy for Synchrophasor Conformance Testing Transmission and Distribution World - News
- From waste to watts The Grand Rapids Business Journal - Sustainability - Grand Rapids, MI
- CMS Energy Announces Nominees For Board of Directors PR Newswire - Energy
- Consumers Energy's move to purchase power plant will save company $545 million, increase electric reliability to customers The Jackson Citizen Patriot - Business - Jackson, MI
- Consumers Energy plans to demolish 3 coal-fired plants The Detroit News - Detroit, MI
- Consumers Energy Supporting Michigan's Growth with New Policies that Encourage Economic Development Electric Energy Online
- Consumers Energy closes its Lapeer service center Lapeer County Press - News - Lapeer, MI
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on GENESEE POWER STATION
- Rate GENESEE POWER STATION on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about GENESEE POWER STATION with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.