- Georgia Power brands $12M EV charging program "Get Current". Bizjournals Retail and Restaurants
- Kemper County power plant price tag tops $6.1 billion as costs climb again, start-up delayed Pascagoula Mississippi Press - News - Pascagoula, MS
- Georgia Power will invest $12M to drive electric vehicle sales Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Southern Co., First Solar Ink $508M Deal For Calif. Plant Law 360 Environmental
- Kemper County power plant costs rise another $30M Mississippi Business Journal - Main - Jackson, MS
- Georgia Power to build solar project at naval base Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Mississippi Power, Sierra Club Settle Kemper Dispute WTOK - ABC - Meridian, MS
- Alabama Power cutting its workforce at Greene plant The Tuscaloosa News - Tuscaloosa, AL
- DOE, Southern Co. Ink $187M Deal To Develop Carbon Capture Law 360 Energy
- Alabama Power shuffles executives Bizjournals Manufacturing News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on GULF POWER
- Rate GULF POWER on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about GULF POWER with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.