- Solvay to buy Chevron Phillips Chemical's Ryton polyphenylene sulfide unit Chemicals-Technology - News
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Sells Business For $220M Cheminfo Latest News
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Signs Agreement to Sell its Ryton PPS Business to Solvay BusinessWire Energy News
- Solvay expands its specialty polymers offerings with Ryton PPS acquisition Chemical Engineering :: Business & Economics :: Plant Watch, Mergers and Business News
- Solvay to sell its US-based Eco Services... (Solvay America Inc) World News - Americas
- BRIEF-Solvay to sell U.S. based eco services business unit to CCMP Capital Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Solvay and Ineos to create chlorovinyls producer, Inovyn Chemical Engineering :: Business & Economics
- FDA approves first porous PEEK based medical device Plastics Today
- Solvay launches LIFE+ GLEE project to manufacture Li-ion battery materials using water Chemicals-Technology - News
- Solvay, Ineos Offer To Shed Assets In Joint Venture Bid Law 360 Competition
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on RHODIA
- Rate RHODIA on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about RHODIA with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.