- Minnesota regulators approve Xcel rate hikes for 2014, '15 KEYC - CBS - Mankato, MN
- AEDC and city council back Xcel Energy's move to new headquarters KFDA - CBS - Amarillo, TX
- Xcel Energy transmission project in New Mexico to be in service in December Electric Light Power
- Wisconsin regulators approve 2.2 percent rate hike for Xcel electric customers The Lacrosse Tribune - La Crosse, WI
- Xcel Energy to Close Minnesota Coal Plant Power Magazine
- New Mexico Sees Boom in Transmission Investments as Permian Oil Production Expands, an Industrial In Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- Xcel starts up $110M, 34-mile natural gas pipeline for Denver's Cherokee power plant Bizjournals Green News
- Clean Energy Partnership with utilities takes step forward The Southwest Journal - Main - Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Xcel Energy and AREVA extend nuclear fuel and services contract in Minnesota Oil and Gas Observer
- Xcel defends handling of Monticello nuclear plant upgrade The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on XCEL ENERGY
- Rate XCEL ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about XCEL ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.