- EPP, Anadarko, others form NGL pipeline joint venture Oil and Gas Journal
- Duke Energy faces charges, $102 million in fines over coal ash spills WICU - NBC - Erie, PA
- SEC Filing: Duke Energy Expects to Settle Criminal Charges from Spill for $100M Insurance Journal
- SEC Filing: Duke expects to settle criminal probe for $100 million WITN - NBC - Washington, NC
- Duke Energy proposes $69M investment in S.C. solar Bizjournals Green News
- Duke Energy buys majority interest in SLO's REC Solar The Cambrian - Business - Cambria, CA
- Duke Energy and REC Solar Team to Make Distributed Solar More Affordable and Accessible to Commercia Business Wire Professional Services News
- $400M manufacturing contract awarded for Atlantic Coast Pipeline Bizjournals Manufacturing News
- Duke Energy building solar plant at Camp Lejeune WITN - NBC - Washington, NC
- Clay County company among those agreeing to sell solar power to Duke Energy The Brazil Times - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on PROGRESS ENERGY
- Rate PROGRESS ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about PROGRESS ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.