ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS CORP
- HP in talks to buy wifi gear maker Aruba Networks: Bloomberg Reuters - Markets - Deals
- H-P to Buy Security Technology Provider Voltage Security WSJ Venture Capital
- Hewlett-Packard reveals the roles its top brass will hold when it splits in two Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- Hewlett Packard to pay $10.6M in 911 system dispute The New York Post - Local News
- Hewlett-Packard cuts printing, personal systems positions in Roseville The Sacramento Business Journal - Local News - Sacramento, CA
- HP cuts 66 jobs in Houston The Houston Chronicle - Houston, TX
- HP Awarded $116 Million Contract Extension to Enhance California Offender Management System Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- Hewlett Packard Rising on Resumption of Share Repurchases; Acquisitions Next? Asks Wells Barrons.comtechtrader
- Massachusetts Awards HP $50 Million Medicaid Contract Extension Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- Mubadala buys Hewlett Packard stake in IT services provider The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS CORP
- Rate ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS CORP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS CORP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.