VERIZON CALIFORNIA INC
- Softcard axes 60 employees to cut costs Computer Business Review
- Coakley: Verizon pays $1.3M to resolve allegation WCVB - ABC - Boston, MA
- Verizon Shuts Down SugarString, Site That Had Drawn Journalistic Criticism New York Times Business
- Verizon has shuttered Sugarstring, its bizarre tech news experiment Yahoo News - Tech
- Verizon to pay $1.375 million to settle FiOS investigation Baltimore Sun - News - Baltimore, MD
- Verizon opens new 'smart store' in Palm Beach Gardens The Palm Beach Post - Money - West Palm Beach, FL
- Verizon wins approval for government cloud service Computing Technology Industry Association CompTIA SmartBrief
- Outerwall to receive $16.8 million payment as money-losing Redbox Instant joint venture winds down GeekWire Startups
- 3 Reasons Red Box Instant Couldn't Kill Netflix Fool.com: The Motley Fool
- 'Redbox Instant' Victim Of Weak Partnership, Lack Of Commitment Seeking Alpha
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on VERIZON CALIFORNIA INC
- Rate VERIZON CALIFORNIA INC on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about VERIZON CALIFORNIA INC with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.