- Target Corp. cuts 40 HR workers who helped implement layoffs KEYC - CBS - Mankato, MN
- Target raises minimum wage to $9, proposes $10M breach settlement The Centre Daily Times - News
- Target agrees to pay $10 million to settle lawsuit from data breach Reuters: Business
- Greenskies, Target Corp. Sign 180-store Power-Purchase Agreement Altenergy Mag
- Target claims $1.6B tax benefit from Canadian losses Bizjournals Retail and Restaurants
- Target moves money from stores to technology Bizjournals Retail and Restaurants
- Target lays off 1,700, won't fill another 1,400 vacancies The Seattle Post-Intelligencer - Seattle, WA
- Governor: Target vows commitment to Minnesota The Grand Rapids Herald-Review - News - Grand Rapids, MN
- Target wants one-fourth of cuts to come from suppliers Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- Target to cut $2B in costs, including several thousand jobs The Oklahoman - Home
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on TARGET CORP
- Rate TARGET CORP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about TARGET CORP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.