CONSOLIDATED EDISON CO OF NY
- Rockland Electric spending $60 million on electric system storm hardening Penn Energy Smart Grid '&' Metering
- Commission Approves Con Edison Storm Hardening Plans for 2015 Transmission and Distribution World - News
- Con Edison names chairman of board Electric Light Power
- Con Edison installs solar energy array at NYC headquarters Electric Light Power
- ADAPTATION: N.Y. approves detailed ConEd resiliency plan but denies rate boost -- for now Environment Guru - Air
- Cuomo's power game with Con Ed The New York Post - All Stories
- Trump Soho Hotel suing Con Ed over Sandy damage The New York Post - All Stories
- Con Ed Owes Taxes On Gas-Fired Plant Deal, Fed. Circ. Says Law 360 Contract
- Con Ed soaking customers with estimated post-storm bills The New York Post - News
- Con Ed sues over Eastchester water main break The White Plains Journal News - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on CONSOLIDATED EDISON CO OF NY
- Rate CONSOLIDATED EDISON CO OF NY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about CONSOLIDATED EDISON CO OF NY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.