- Charter Communications said to be in talks to acquire DeWitt-based Bright House The Post-Standard - Syracuse, NY
- Charter shareholders OK share issuance related to Comcast deal The St. Louis Business Journal - News - St. Louis, MO
- Bright House confirms Charter talks; potential deal yields strong investor reaction Fierce Cable
- Charter Comms in talks to buy Bright House Networks: source Reuters - Technology
- Charter Launches Separate Business Unit Light Reading:
- Local charter office to close on Feb. 13 Randolph Leader - Roanoke, AL
- Charter to sell $3.5B in bonds to buy TWC systems Fierce Cable
- Charter-Comcast Cable Venture to Be Named GreatLand Connections Wall Street Journal - US Business
- Comcast spinoff in Charter deal named GreatLand Connections Ohio.com: Business
- Charter opens store in Lexington The Clipper-Herald - Lexington, NE
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
- Rate CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.