PROGRESS ENERGY INC
- Regulators approve $1.2B Duke power generation purchase PennEnergy - Power
- FERC OKs Duke Energy Unit's $1.2B NC Power Asset Buy Law 360 Corporate Finance
- First Solar, Phoenix Solar to build solar farms in North Carolina The Phoenix Business Journal - Local News - Phoenix, AZ
- N.C. regulators approve Duke Energy's request to build 3 solar facilities PR Newswire - Energy
- Duke buys remaining interest in Ky. coal plant The Lexington Herald-Leader - News - Lexington, KY
- Duke Energy starts $20 million energy aid program The Charlotte Observer - Business
- Duke Energy seeks federal approval of $1.2B deal with municipal utilities Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Fla. PSC orders Duke to refund $54M collected for canceled nuclear project Nuclear Energy Institute NEI SmartBrief
- Vestas wins turbines order from Duke Energy for Los Vientos V project in Texas Oil and Gas Observer
- Phoenix Solar to build power plant for Duke Energy Webwire
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on PROGRESS ENERGY INC
- Rate PROGRESS ENERGY INC on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about PROGRESS ENERGY INC with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.