IMPACT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INC
- Exelis to develop next-generation communications capability for DARPA Business Wire Product/Service News
- Harris to acquire Exelis Inc Unmanned Vehicles
- Harris Signs Deal to Purchase Exelis for $4.75B in Cash, Stock GovConWire
- Harris Corporation to Buy Defense and Aerospace Contractor Exelis for $4.7 Billion Dealbook
- Harris buying Exelis in cash-and-stock deal valued at $4.75B The Spanish Fork Press - Business
- Harris Acquires Exelis, Shocks Market Aviation Today
- Exelis And Partner U&U Engineering Receive Order In Excess of $10M From Taiwan For Night Vision Tube Benzinga.com
- Exelis Inks Contract with General Atomics for MQ-9 UAS Ejector Rack Aviation Today
- Exelis to supply Sweden with maritime electronic warfare technology BusinessWire Technology News
- Exelis to Adapt Lidar System Under $3.5M NASA Contract Photonics.com: News and Features
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on IMPACT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INC
- Rate IMPACT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INC on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about IMPACT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INC with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.