- Xcel starts up $110M, 34-mile natural gas pipeline for Denver's Cherokee power plant Bizjournals Green News
- Clean Energy Partnership with utilities takes step forward The Southwest Journal - Main - Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Xcel Energy and AREVA extend nuclear fuel and services contract in Minnesota Oil and Gas Observer
- Xcel defends handling of Monticello nuclear plant upgrade The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
- Xcel Energy defends $665M Monticello plant project The Winona Daily News - News - Winona, MN
- Xcel Opens New Training Facility as Baby Boomers Begin to Retire KSTP - ABC - St. Paul, MN
- Xcel announces $30M makeover The Roswell Daily Record - Local News
- Boulder to up spending as utility enters transition phase The Boulder Daily Camera - Breaking News - Boulder, CO
- Xcel Energy announces $106.7 million investment for new substations in Texas Oil and Gas Observer
- Boulder moves to acquire Xcel Energy distribution network through condemnation The Boulder Daily Camera - News - Boulder, CO
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on XCEL ENERGY
- Rate XCEL ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about XCEL ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.