FIRST ENERGY CORP
- FirstEnergy Corp. says it invested $198M in state utility The Charleston Gazette - Charleston, WV
- FirstEnergy Invested $263 Million in 2014 in The Illuminating Company Service Area to Enhance Electr PR Newswire
- Steven E. Strah named president of FirstEnergy Utilities Crains Cleveland Business
- FirstEnergy planning for $100M in new transmissions projects Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- FirstEnergy names new C-level management Electric Light Power
- Anthony J. Alexander Elected Executive Chairman of FirstEnergy Corp.; Charles E. Jones Elected Presi PR Newswire - Energy
- FirstEnergy Corp. may move its headquarters; Akron working to keep HQ downtown The Beachwood Sun Press - Breaking News
- FirstEnergy considering new building for Akron headquarters but wants to remain downtown Ohio.com: Business
- New Transmission Line Constructed in Ohio a to Help Support Shale Gas Industry Transmission and Distribution World - News
- Construction Underway on New FirstEnergy Transmission Line in Toledo Area Transmission and Distribution World - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on FIRST ENERGY CORP
- Rate FIRST ENERGY CORP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about FIRST ENERGY CORP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.