WIDE OPEN WEST
- BRIEF-UCB, Advent International and Avista Capital Partners terminate acquisition of Kremers Urban Reuters - Sectors - Healthcare
- UCB sells specialty generic wing for $1.5 billion Drugstore News - Latest News
- Advent and Avista acquire UCB's generics subsidiary Kremers Urban The Pharma Letter - All news and articles
- UCB Sells Generics Unit to Advent and Avista for $1.53 Billion Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Weil Reps Advent, Avista In $1.5B Spinout Of UCB Pharma Co. Law 360 Corporate Finance
- Advent and Avista to acquire KU for $1.525 bln PE Hub Blog
- PE-backed Clarity Telecom completes buy of WOW!'s broadband assets in South Dakota, Minnesota and Io PE Hub Blog
- Pamlico-backed Clarity buys South Dakota cable properties for about $262 mln Private Equity Hub
- Iridium Extends Connectivity Offering to SkyBitz Satellite Today - Operations
- Iridium Extends Satellite Services Deal With SkyBitz; David Wigglesworth Comments ExecutiveBiz
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on WIDE OPEN WEST
- Rate WIDE OPEN WEST on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about WIDE OPEN WEST with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.