BUCKEYE PIPE LINE COMPANY LP
- Buckeye Partners set to open N.J. terminal to Canadian tar sands oil shipments American Petroleum Institute API SmartBrief
- Buckeye Partners completes $860M purchase of stake in Texas midstream business American Petroleum Institute API SmartBrief
- RPT-Ambitious U.S. pipeline firm Buckeye quietly makes key acquisition: D.C. lobbyist Reuters - Markets - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Buckeye concludes buy-out of Eagle Ford Shale properties Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Buckeye to buy Corpus Christi terminal interest in $860 million deal Oil and Gas Journal
- Trafigura selling $860 million stake in South Texas energy holdings Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Morgan Lewis Guides Buckeye's $860M Energy Buy In Texas Law 360 Energy
- Buckeye Services names new president Penn Energy Petroleum
- Buckeye Partners, L.P. Completes Acquisition of Refined Products Terminals and Pipelines From BP Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- BP to get $225M from sale of U.S. terminals, pipelines American Petroleum Institute API SmartBrief
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on BUCKEYE PIPE LINE COMPANY LP
- Rate BUCKEYE PIPE LINE COMPANY LP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about BUCKEYE PIPE LINE COMPANY LP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.