- Lubrizol to buy Weatherford's $750m oilfield chemicals and drilling fluids businesses Chemicals-Technology - News
- Lubrizol Signs Agreement to Acquire Weatherford Oilfield Chemicals and Drilling Fluid Businesses BusinessWire Energy News
- Weatherford Jettisons Units to Berkshire-backed Lubrizol for $825 Million Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Weatherford to sell business to Lubrizol for $825 million in cash and earnout Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Weatherford to Sell its Engineered Chemistry and Drilling Fluids Businesses for $825 Million in Cash PR Newswire - Energy
- Weatherford awarded Statoil tubular running services contract World Oil
- Baker Hughes acquires Weatherford's pipeline and specialty services business Penn Energy Pipelines '&' Transportation
- Weatherford Recommends Rejection of "Mini-Tender" Offer by TRC Capital Corporation PR Newswire - Energy
- Weatherford Closes Sale of Russian and Venezuelan Land Rig Operations to Rosneft for $500 Million in PR Newswire - Energy
- Weatherford to Sell Some Land Rig Operations Wall Street Journal - US Business
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on WEATHERFORD ALS
- Rate WEATHERFORD ALS on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about WEATHERFORD ALS with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.