NORTHEAST OHIO CORRECTIONAL CENTER
- Corrections Corporation of America prison in Watonga fails to win contract, 100 employees laid off The Oklahoman - News
- CCA Announces David Garfinkle to Succeed Todd Mullenger as Chief Financial Officer Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- Private prison workers sue CCA over safety issues KIFI - ABC - Idaho Falls, ID
- Otter: State should operate Idaho's largest private prison KTVB - NBC - Boise, ID
- One bidder on contract to house W.Va. prisoners out-of-state The Charleston Gazette - Community
- Detention facility in Gainesville to close The Savannah Morning News - News - Savannah, GA
- Judge sets trial date for CCA overtime lawsuit The Nashville Tennessean - News
- Staffing issues known for years at Idaho prison The Lewiston Morning Tribune - News - Lewiston, IA
- Watonga's Diamondback prison posts job openings The Enid News '&' Eagle - Enid, OK
- U.S. Judge: CCA Violated Idaho Contract When It Understaffed Private Prison The Boise Weekly - Boise, ID
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on NORTHEAST OHIO CORRECTIONAL CENTER
- Rate NORTHEAST OHIO CORRECTIONAL CENTER on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about NORTHEAST OHIO CORRECTIONAL CENTER with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.