INTERNATIONAL SPECIALTY ALLOYS
- Kennametal plans plant closings, job cuts; fallout from oil and gas decline The Tarentum Valley News Dispatch - News
- Grant facility to close; 90+ employees affected WAFF NBC - Huntsville, AL
- HAIMER and Kennametal Inc.: Revolutionary Partnership Industrial Machinery Digest
- Kennametal's CEO to retire at yearend The Tarentum Valley News Dispatch - News
- Greenfield plant plans $5M upgrade The Washington DC Examiner - Economy - Washington, D.C.
- Allegheny sells tungsten materials unit for $605M The Idaho Statesman - Boise, ID
- Kennametal to buy Allegheny's tungsten materials business for $605 mln Reuters - Markets - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kennametal posts 29 percent drop in profit The Fox Chapel Herald - News
- Kennametal Names New Executive Vice President, Infrastructure Business Group Steel News
- Kennametal CEO Named Chairman of MAPI Board of Trustees Production Machining - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on INTERNATIONAL SPECIALTY ALLOYS
- Rate INTERNATIONAL SPECIALTY ALLOYS on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about INTERNATIONAL SPECIALTY ALLOYS with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.