- Exelon and Pepco sign settlement agreement over proposed merger Energy Business Review - Latest Stories
- Pepco Holdings-Exelon merger gets OK from N.J. board Nuclear Energy Institute NEI SmartBrief
- New Jersey Board of Public Utilities Commissioners Approve Exelon and Pepco Holdings Inc. Merger BusinessWire Environment News
- Half a million N.J. homes would get $114 credit under utility deal, reports say The Bridgeton News - Bridgeton, NJ
- FERC Approves Merger of Exelon and Pepco Holdings Inc. BusinessWire Energy News
- Delmarva's parent company prepares for 2015 merger Elkton Cecil Whig - Business - Elkton, MD
- State Corporation Commission of Virginia Approves Merger of Exelon and Pepco Holdings Inc. BusinessWire Energy News
- Pepco shareholders OK merger with Exelon Central Penn Business Journal
- Settlement eyed in lawsuit over Pepco-Exelon deal The Tri-City Herald - Business
- Exelon formally files to acquire Pepco Holdings KWQC - NBC - Davenport, IA
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on PEPCO HOLDINGS
- Rate PEPCO HOLDINGS on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about PEPCO HOLDINGS with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.