- Charter One branches in Ohio to rebrand as Citizens Bank by next year Ohio.com: Business
- Charter One bank branches get new name next year The Detroit News - Detroit, MI
- Citizens To Lay Off 125 Employees In Bridgeport Commercial Record - Hartford, CT
- Mich. Lender Gets OK For $2M Deal In Overdraft Class Action Law 360 Financial Services
- FirstMerit Corp. purchases Citizens Republic Bancorp The Detroit Free Press
- Citizens Republic's $297.1 million net income is best quarter in bank's history Crain's Detroit Business
- Citizens Republic Bancorp posts 4th straight profitable quarter; share price reaches 12-month high Crain's Detroit Business
- Citizens Republic Bancorp Inc. posts third-quarter profit of $27.2M Flint Journal - Mid-Michigan Business - Flint, MI
- Citizens Republic Bancorp Inc. posts $33M profit in second-quarter earnings Michigan Business
- Analyst: Citizens could break even in second quarter, decision to reverse split common stock could bode well Bay City Times - Saginaw News - Bay City, MI
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on CITIZENS BANK
- Rate CITIZENS BANK on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about CITIZENS BANK with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.