Location Type: Branch
Industry: Electrical Industrial Apparatus, N.E.C.
Year Founded: 1918
Sales Range: Over $1,000,000,000
Employees: 250,000 to 300,000
Have fresher information? Update
latest company news
- Panasonic to sell Sanyo TV unit in U.S. to Funai Electric -Nikkei
Reuters - Company News
- Panasonic and Coronal Group Finalize Acquisition of Balsam Lake Solar Project in Ontario, Canada
BusinessWire Energy News
- Panasonic Unit Uses Incomplete Wage Statements, Class Says
Law 360 Employment
- Enphase Energy Expands Patent Portfolio
Solar Thermal Magazine
- TowerJazz, Panasonic joint venture in Japan gets deal with Himax
Reuters - Sectors - Technology
- Panasonic to partner with Tesla
KRXI - FOX - Reno, NV
- Tesla, Panasonic Sign Battery Gigafactory Deal
- Sony, Panasonic, Japan Display say to set up OLED displays JV
Reuters - Sectors - Telecommunications
- Tesla signs Panasonic deal for up to $291M initial Gigafactory investment, report says
The Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal - Local News - San Jose, CA
- Panasonic, Tesla reach agreement on U.S. battery plant: Nikkei
Yahoo News - Business
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY PROFILE
On this company:
Alerts on more than 5,000 companies today, including:
Community Payment Ratings
( Based on
LATEST COMMUNITY REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
Join the Cortera Community for free today.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on PANASONIC
- Rate PANASONIC on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about PANASONIC with Cortera Circles
PANASONIC is in the Electrical Industrial Apparatus, N.E.C. industry in AURORA, IL. This company currently has approximately 250,000 to 300,000 employees and annual sales of Over $1,000,000,000.
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.