- OSHA Investigates Graphic Packaging for Safety Violations Printing Impressions - News
- Cascades to sell boxboard operations Recycling Today News
- Cascades sells North American boxboard operations for $44.9M CIEN Magazine - Headline News
- Atlanta company to invest $41.5M in West Monroe paper mill WAFB - CBS - Baton Rouge, LA
- South African company acquires Graphic Packaging subsidiary Recycling Today News
- Mondi Group to Acquire the Industrial Bags and Kraft Paper Business of Graphic Packaging International Inc. Flexible Packaging Newsworthy
- Mondi Group Buys Paper Business Including Pine Bluff Plant Arkansas Business Daily Report
- Graphic Packaging International Enters Agreement to Sell Multi-Wall Bag Business to Mondi Group AZOM Engineering and Materials
- Another Quincy business closes its doors WGEM - NBC - Quincy, IL
- Graphic Packaging invests in Lumberton plant The Fayetteville Observer - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on GRAPHIC PACKAGING
- Rate GRAPHIC PACKAGING on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about GRAPHIC PACKAGING with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.