- Verizon's New Jersey legacy phone services poised for deregulation Fierce Telecom
- Attorney General Jim Hood says $158 settlement reached with Sprint and Verizon WJTV - CBS - Jackson, MS
- Verizon, Sprint Agree To Pay Combined $158 Million Over Cramming Charges slash.dot - Business Intelligence
- Verizon agrees to acquire AOL in deal valued at $4.4 billion The Tarentum Valley News Dispatch - News
- Frontier Communications Corporation Announces HSR Clearance for Its Acquisition of Verizon Wireline BusinessWire Technology News
- T-Mobile Counters Verizon's New Campaign By Going After Its Subscribers Ubergizmo
- American Tower Corporation Closes Verizon Transaction (American Tower Corporation) World News - Science
- Feds fine Verizon $3.4 million over 911 service outage issues Network World
- Verizon sheds select wireline assets, cell towers for $15.54B Yahoo News - Tech
- FCC Fines Verizon For Failing To Investigate Rural Phone Problems slash.dot - Business Intelligence
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on VERIZON
- Rate VERIZON on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about VERIZON with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.