- AT&T Opens Washington Store DDI News
- Conn. regulators OK AT&T sale to Frontier United States Telecom Association USTelecom dailyLead?
- Frontier Communications Receives PURA Approval for Acquisition of AT&T Wireline Operations in Connec BusinessWire Technology News
- Regulators Issue Final Approval For Frontier-AT&T Deal The Hartford Courant - Business - Hartford, CT
- Gov't: AT&T to pay $105M for bogus phone charges The Washington DC Examiner - Economy - Washington, D.C.
- AT&T settles with gov't, states; agrees to pay $105M for bogus 'cramming' charges The Franklin Daily Journal - Business
- Mo. receives $315K in AT&T settlement The Springfield Business Journal - Business - Springfield, MO
- AT&T hiring for 200 new jobs The Pompano Forum - Business - Pompano Beach, FL
- AT&T introduces new store concept in Massachusetts Chain Store Age
- Frontier's AT&T Connecticut deal gets state's regulatory approval Fierce Telecom
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on ATT
- Rate ATT on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about ATT with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.