- Market Update: Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL) - Why Oracle is targeting the CRM market for its growt Jutia Group
- Oracle agrees to buy Datalogix Holdings Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- SAP to pay Oracle $359M to end bitter legal battle The Seattle Post-Intelligencer - Seattle, WA
- Oracle Takes Reduced $357M Award In SAP Copyright Suit Law 360 Intellectual Property
- Oracle, Myriad Resolve Java Software Licensing Dispute Law 360 Technology
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO, to be executive chairman Baltimore Sun - Business - Baltimore, MD
- Larry Ellison steps down as CEO of Oracle The Toledo Blade - News
- Oracle founder Larry Ellison steps down as CEO; Hurd and Catz take over The Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal - Local News - San Jose, CA
- Oracle Closes Buy of MICROS Systems; Mike Webster Comments GovConWire
- EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 29) Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on ORACLE CORP
- Rate ORACLE CORP on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about ORACLE CORP with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.