- United Airlines to cut about 1,150 jobs at 16 U.S. airports ajc.com
- United Airlines outsourcing to affect 80 at Omaha's Eppley Airfield Omaha World-Herald
- United Airlines faces fine over cargo operations at DIA, other airports Bizjournals Logistics and Transportation
- Possible outsourcing could affect airport workers The Harlingen Valley Morning Star - Local News
- United Airlines recalls furloughed Denver workers Bizjournals Travel News
- United recalls 40 furloughed workers at DIA The Denver Post - Breaking News - Denver, CO
- United Airlines to buy 15 million gallons of biofuel American Association of Airport Executives AAAE Security SmartBrief
- United Airlines says it is considering outsourcing jobs at RDU The Triangle Business Journal - Business
- As it thinks about cutting up to 2,000 airport jobs, United plans to bring others in-house The Franklin Daily Journal - Business
- United Airlines could outsource up to 2,000 airport jobs, including some in R.I. Providence Journal - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on UNITED AIRLINES
- Rate UNITED AIRLINES on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about UNITED AIRLINES with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.