- Duke Energy ramping up largest solar facility under construction in NC Fierce Energy
- Duke Energy Awards $25,000 Grant to Teach For America-South Carolina for STEM Education Opportunitie Webwire
- OSHA fines Duke Energy $90,000 in employee's death WFTV - ABC - Orlando, FL
- Camp Lejeune solar farm first aboard military installation The Jacksonville Daily News - Jacksonville, NC
- Camp Lejeune solar farm gets regulatory approval Fierce Energy
- Duke Energy gets delay in sentencing for coal ash crimes NewsOK.com
- Dynegy closes sale of Fayette power plant The Uniontown Herald-Standard - Business News
- Duke Energy invests in renewable energy research Fierce Energy
- Duke completes sale of Midwest power plants The Daily News - Dayton, OH
- FERC approves the sale of Duke Energy's non-regulated Midwest generation business to Dynegy PR Newswire - Energy
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on DUKE ENERGY
- Rate DUKE ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about DUKE ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.