- Duke Energy to retire coal plant, invest in natural gas, solar power Electric Light Power
- Duke Energy plans to build $1.1B nat-gas power plant in N.C. The Associated General Contractors of America AGC SmartBrief
- Duke Energy: Guilty of violating the Clean Water Act The Independent Weekly - Raleigh, NC
- Duke Energy to replace coal-fired plant with natural gas WYFF - NBC - Greenville, SC
- Duke to close Asheville coal plant and build a $750 million natural gas replacement Bizjournals Economic Snapshot
- Duke Energy, USF St. Petersburg to fire up $1 million solar panel system Tampa Bay Business News
- Duke Energy wants to expand solar in SC by 108 MW Fierce Energy
- Duke Energy to pay $102m for Clean Water Act violations in North Carolina, US Clean Tech Business Review
- Solar Project Moves Forward Inside Indiana Business
- Duke Energy Affiliates To Pay $102M For Coal Ash Pollution Law 360 Product Liability
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on DUKE ENERGY
- Rate DUKE ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about DUKE ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.