GEORGIA POWER CO
- New Kemper power plant delay means company likely to repay $234M credit PennEnergy - Power
- Yates, Wansley to close ash ponds The Carrollton Times Georgian - News - Carrollton, GA
- Georgia Power wants to lower rates as its fuel costs drop The Florida Times-Union - Local News - Jacksonville, FL
- Southern grabs Grant Wind - reNews Penn Energy Renewables
- Southern Co. subsidiary acquires system's largest solar project Today's Energy Solution
- Southern Co. again goes solar ajc.com
- Southern Co. buys California solar plant from Canadian Solar Wall Street Journal - Marketwatch - MarketPulse
- Southern Co becomes No.2 U.S. utility with $8 bln AGL deal Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Southern to buy AGL Resources ajc.com
- PSC grants Mississippi Power interim rate hike Mississippi Business Journal - Main - Jackson, MS
Alerts on more than 5,000 companies today, including:
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on GEORGIA POWER CO
- Rate GEORGIA POWER CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about GEORGIA POWER CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.