KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO
- Colstrip power plant gets new operator as PPL spins off Montana assets Electric Light Power
- Nuclear plant under new ownership The Wilkes-Barre Citizens Voice - Top Stories
- Utility PPL completes deal to sell its competitive energy business The Philadelphia Inquirer - Philadelphia, PA
- GeoDigital to Partner with PPL Electric Utilities to Better Manage Vegetation for Increased Reliabil PR Newswire - Energy
- Company Update (NYSE:PPL): PPL Electric Utilities Completes Susquehanna-Roseland Transmission Line Jutia Group
- NRC approves PPL's request to transfer nuclear plant licenses The Wilkes-Barre Citizens Voice - Top Stories
- PPL EnergyPlus President Retires PR Newswire
- PPL hikes default rate for non-shipping customers The Scranton Times-Tribune - Business
- PPL, Riverstone agree to divest assets for merger approval The Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal (business)
- PPL accepts federal restrictions to proceed with power company deal Central Penn Business Journal
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO
- Rate KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about KENTUCKY UTILITIES CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.