Florida Power & Light
Florida Power & Light is in the Electric Services industry in Saint Augustine, FL. This company currently has approximately 5,000 to 10,000 employees and annual sales of Over $1,000,000,000.
Latest Company News
- NextEra sells two Texas natural gas plants to Dallas-based EFH The Fort Worth Business Press - News
- NextEra affiliate strikes deal on 60MW Maui wind farm with Hawaiian Homes Commission World News - Business
- NextEra makes offer for Energy Future's Oncor business Reuters - Markets - Bankruptcy
- Equinix signs deal to buy renewable energy for its data centres Power Technology News
- Equinix Signs Renewable Power Purchase Agreements Mission Critical Industry News
- NextEra, Hawaiian Electric want to nix talk of LNG, utility ownership models Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- FPL's nuclear plants at Turkey Point approved by regulators The South Florida Business Journal - Local News - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Regulators approve new FPL nuke plants at Turkey Point The Sun-Sentinel - Miami, FL
- NextEra completes acquisition of natural gas pipelines in Texas Penn Energy Petroleum
- NextEra Energy won't go through HECO sale process twice, filing says The Pacific Business News - News - Honolulu, HI
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY CREDIT REPORT
Community Payment Ratings
LATEST COMMUNITY REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY ( 66 reviews)
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on Florida Power & Light
- Rate Florida Power & Light on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about Florida Power & Light with Cortera Circles
Join the Cortera Community for free today.
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.