Duke Power Co
DUKE POWER CO is in the Electric and Other Services Combined industry in Tryon, NC. This company currently has approximately 25,000 to 50,000 employees and annual sales of Over $1,000,000,000.
Latest Company News
- Florida pipeline venture involving Duke Energy gets FERC approval Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- Massive Duke Energy solar farm signs contract with Lockheed Martin Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Lockheed Martin (LMT), Duke Energy (DUK) Enter Renewable Energy Agreement - StreetInsider.com Penn Energy Renewables
- Duke Loses Bid For 4th Circ. Review In Coal Ash Pollution Suit Law 360 Environmental
- Duke Energy donation gives a boost to education and jobs in Eastern North Carolina Electric Energy Online
- Duke Energy Florida breaks ground on Perry solar facility in Tallahassee Oil and Gas Observer
- Duke still working to close ash ponds The Gaston Gazette - Local Business
- Charlotte City Council adds $13M to Lynx Blue Line contracts The Charlotte Observer - Local
- Piedmont shareholders approve of Duke Energy acquisition EnergyGlobal Downstream
- Piedmont Natural Gas shareholders approve acquisition by Duke Energy The Charlotte Observer - Business
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY CREDIT REPORT
Community Payment Ratings
LATEST COMMUNITY REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY ( 75 reviews)
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on Duke Power Co
- Rate Duke Power Co on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about Duke Power Co with Cortera Circles
Join the Cortera Community for free today.
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.