DUKE POWER CO
- Duke Energy takes different approach to solar in Florida Bizjournals Bankruptcy News
- $20 million settlement reached in coal-ash case The Wilmington Star News - Local News
- Duke Energy, N.C. regulators reach $7M settlement on groundwater violations The Triangle Business Journal - Business
- North Carolina's $25.1M fine against Duke Energy could hinge on 2011 memo The Triangle Business Journal - Business
- Duke Energy looks to create business opportunity from storage backup and microgrids Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Duke Energy plans a 6-megawatt solar project in Rowan, may look to build more on its own The Business Journal of the Greater Triad Area - News
- Company Update (NYSE:DUK): Duke Energy board appoints former Comcast vice chairman, CFO as new board Jutia Group
- Duke Energy to Shutter Three Coal Units, Resolve Drawn-Out Clean Air Act Lawsuit Power Magazine
- Latest wind project acquisition complete, Duke Energy powers maker of Snickers, M&Ms (VIDEO) Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- City welcomes Duke lines, with conditions The Hendersonville Times News - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on DUKE POWER CO
- Rate DUKE POWER CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about DUKE POWER CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.