- Report: Microsoft paying $320 million for cloud security provider Adallom Network World
- Microsoft to acquire FieldOne Systems, expanding Dynamics business in mobile customer service GeekWire Startups
- Microsoft cuts 7,800 jobs as phone sales lag The Chicago Tribune - Chicago, IL
- Microsoft to cut 7,800 jobs as it restructures phone business The Hackensack News - Hackensack, NJ
- Kyocera, Microsoft Expand Technology Sharing Agreement Benzinga.com
- 1,200 jobs affected as Microsoft shifts display-ad work to AOL The Seattle Times - Seattle, WA
- Microsoft hands display ads to AOL, maps to Uber NewsDaily.com - Business
- Uber acquires mapping assets from Microsoft Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Microsoft Inks Software Licensing Deal With Commerce Dept ExecutiveBiz
- Nokia's $18B Alcatel-Lucent Merger Gets Nod From US Law 360 Corporate Finance
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on MICROSOFT
- Rate MICROSOFT on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about MICROSOFT with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.