- Opus is building a $42M Xcel office in Texas Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- South Dakota's PUC OKs Xcel Energy 4 percent rate hike KEYC - CBS - Mankato, MN
- Energy rates to increase for some users News Journal - Clovis, NM
- Xcel Energy Settles Legal Dispute With Babcock & Wilcox Nuclear Street
- Xcel Energy reaches settlement with Babcock & Wilcox Nuclear Energy Institute NEI SmartBrief
- Xcel Energy energizes two new transmission lines in Upper Midwest region Oil and Gas Observer
- Xcel Energy plans to develop 200MW wind power project in North Dakota, US Energy Business Review - Latest Stories
- PSCW officially approves Badger Coulee Transmission Line Fierce Smartgrid
- Minnesota regulators approve Xcel rate hikes for 2014, '15 KEYC - CBS - Mankato, MN
- AEDC and city council back Xcel Energy's move to new headquarters KFDA - CBS - Amarillo, TX
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on XCEL ENERGY
- Rate XCEL ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about XCEL ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.