Latest Company News
- CVS agrees to pay $600,000 to settle record-keeping case The Washington Times - Economy - Washington, D.C.
- Nation's Largest Nursing Home Pharmacy to Pay Over $28 Million to Settle Kickback Allegations The Finger Lake Times - Finger Lake, NY
- CVS site plans move downtown The McDonough County Voice - News
- 3 pharmacies settle West Virginia generic sales dispute The Washington Times - Economy - Washington, D.C.
- CVS' Vitamin E Actually Bad For Heart, 1st Circ. Told Law 360 Appellate
- CVS to pay $3.5 million settlement for allegedly filling forged opioid prescriptions The Malden Observer - News - Malden, MA
- CVS fined $3.5M to resolve fake prescription allegations Providence Business News - Providence, RI
- CVS to pay $3.5M over allegations of forged prescriptions The Olympian Online - Olympia, WA
- CVS Pharmacy Opens First Locations in Colorado Target Stores REBusiness Online
- CVS takes over Target pharmacies, extending its reach The Seattle Times - Seattle, WA
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY CREDIT REPORT