MISSISSIPPI POWER CO
- Southern Co becomes No.2 U.S. utility with $8 bln AGL deal Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Southern to buy AGL Resources ajc.com
- PSC grants Mississippi Power interim rate hike Mississippi Business Journal - Main - Jackson, MS
- Southern Power buys Pawpaw Solar Facility in Georgia Bizjournals Economic Snapshot
- WSJ: Southern Co. loses backer on delayed $6.2B Miss. coal-fired power plant Bizjournals Economic Snapshot
- Third phase of Dalton Solar Plant now online PR Newswire - Energy
- Cost of nuclear plant could reach $8 billion The Statesboro Herald - Top Stories - Statesboro, GA
- State monitors: Southern Co. may spend $8B on nuclear plant The Atlanta Business Chronicle - News - Atlanta, GA
- Southern Co. expects $240M in payments over late power plant NewsOK.com
- Georgia Power brands $12M EV charging program "Get Current". Bizjournals Retail and Restaurants
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on MISSISSIPPI POWER CO
- Rate MISSISSIPPI POWER CO on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about MISSISSIPPI POWER CO with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.