- Duke Energy sells assets of rooftop solar venture Bizjournals Green News
- Duke Energy Progress customers to see rate decrease The Fayetteville Observer - News
- Duke Energy Florida's Solar Plans to Include New Orlando Facility Transmission and Distribution World - News
- New Bern approves deal to lower rates WNCT - CBS - Greenville, NC
- Duke Energy receives approval to build 5MW solar power plant in Orlando Power Engineering
- Duke Energy launching Ohio energy storage project Fierce Smartgrid
- Duke Energy's solar plans include new Reedy Creek facility Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Duke Energy repurposes former local coal plant The Cincinnati Business Courier - News
- Possible changes coming to Greenville electric bills WITN - NBC - Washington, NC
- Duke Energy to retire coal plant, invest in natural gas, solar power Electric Light Power
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on PROGRESS ENERGY
- Rate PROGRESS ENERGY on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about PROGRESS ENERGY with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.