- Greeley-based JBS USA acquiring Cargill's pork business for $1.45 billion The Boulder County Business Report - Manufacturing - Boulder, CO
- JBS USA to buy Cargill pork business for $1.45 billion The Bradenton Herald - Bradenton, FL
- JBS USA agrees to acquire Cargill pork business Provisioner Online Industry News
- Cargill opens new animal nutrition technology application center in Hebei, China Provisioner Online Industry News
- Cargill opens extended chocolate facility in Belgium Confectionary Industry News
- Mary Thompson to lead Cargill's European poultry business The Wichita Business Journal - Local News - Wichita, KS
- Cargill opens new $29 million feed mill in Iowa The Gazette Online - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Cargill lays off 45 IT workers in Hopkins The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
- Cargill completes Zamanita acquisition Watt Agnet News
- Cargill to Acquire Turkish Feed Manufacturer US Agnet
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on CARGILL INC
- Rate CARGILL INC on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about CARGILL INC with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.