- Verizon granted patent for program guide that sorts shows based on reviews and ratings Fierce Cable
- Verizon Wireless to open new location The Daily Nonpareil - Council Bluffs, IA
- Verizon's AOL business reportedly considering buying mobile ad firm Millennial Media for up to $350M Fierce Wireless News
- DigiCert Buys CyberTrust Enterprise Business of Verizon; Mike Denning, Nicholas Hales Comment GovConWire
- Verizon Settles US Bank Suit Over Costs In Idearc Spinoff Row Law 360 Financial Services
- Verizon Closes AOL, Hints at Summer Launch Light Reading:
- Verizon's New Jersey legacy phone services poised for deregulation Fierce Telecom
- Attorney General Jim Hood says $158 settlement reached with Sprint and Verizon WJTV - CBS - Jackson, MS
- Verizon, Sprint Agree To Pay Combined $158 Million Over Cramming Charges slash.dot - Business Intelligence
- Verizon agrees to acquire AOL in deal valued at $4.4 billion The Tarentum Valley News Dispatch - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on VERIZON
- Rate VERIZON on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about VERIZON with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.