LORAIN TUBULAR WORKS
- U.S. Steel acquires Michigan-based steel coatings company Bizjournals Technology News
- Area steel processor firm's leader to leave The Toledo Blade - News
- U.S. Steel to keep Granite City open, retaining 2,000 jobs Bizjournals Manufacturing News
- More U.S. Steel layoffs coming, CEO says The South Hills Record - News
- U.S. Steel to reduce operations further, idle more Houston jobs Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- New U.S. Steel headquarters approved by planning commission Bizjournals Residential Real Estate
- U.S Steel to idle iron ore plant in Minnesota The Tarentum Valley News Dispatch - News
- U.S. Steel to lay off up to 614 workers at Lorain Tubular Operations The Elyria Chronicle-Telegram - News
- Massive layoffs at US Steel, Stores closing in Galleria and business on Decatur's Main Street in Tue The Independent - Montgomery, AL
- U.S. Steel warns it may lay off almost 2,000 workers in Alabama, Texas The South Hills Record - News
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on LORAIN TUBULAR WORKS
- Rate LORAIN TUBULAR WORKS on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about LORAIN TUBULAR WORKS with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.