IBM is in the Office Machines, N.E.C. industry in Coppell, TX. This company currently has approximately Over 300,000 employees and annual sales of Over $1,000,000,000.
Latest Company News
- Bain Capital and Blackstone sell The Weather Company's tech and product businesses PE Hub Blog
- IBM partners with micro-cap Bionik for machine learning algorithms in robotic exoskeleton Fierce Medical Devices
- IBM Acquires Weather Company Business. Farms.com News
- IBM buying Columbus-based Resource/Ammirati The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH
- IBM To Acquire Resource/Ammirati Benzinga.com
- IBM buys Ustream to build on cloud offerings Yahoo News - Tech
- IBM forms cloud video unit after buying Ustream for $130M The San Francisco Business Times - Local News - San Francisco, CA
- More IBM job cuts to services unit expected by Alliance The Poughkeepsie Journal - News
- AT&T allies with Cisco, IBM, Intel for city IoT CFOWorld
- IBM acquires Clearleap; Harmonic to buy Thomson Video Networks for $90 million Fierce Cable
READ ALL COMPANY NEWS IN THE COMPLETE COMPANY CREDIT REPORT
Community Payment Ratings
LATEST COMMUNITY REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY ( 65 reviews)
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on IBM
- Rate IBM on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about IBM with Cortera Circles
Join the Cortera Community for free today.
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.