- Seeco Unit to Pay $950K to Settle Mineral Trespass Claim in Arkansas Arkansas Business Daily Report
- Southwestern sells gathering assets in US to Howard Midstream for $500m Energy Business Review - Latest Stories
- Southwestern Energy divesting assets in multimillion-dollar deal Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Tomblin Signs Well Pad Permit Legislation The Wheeling News-Register - News
- Southwestern Energy Completes Offerings Of 30,000,000 Shares Of Common Stock And 34,500,000 Deposita PR Newswire - Energy
- Despite Oil Glut, Southwestern Energy To Boost Production Benzinga.com
- Southwestern Energy to acquire stake in Southwest Marcellus assets Energy Business Review - Latest Stories
- Southwestern picks up more acreage from Statoil, closes on land deal with Chesapeake Bizjournals Energy and Environment
- Norway's Statoil to reduce stake in U.S. shale formation Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Chesapeake Completes Asset Sale to Southwestern World News - Business
Alerts on more than 5,000 companies today, including:
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on SEECO INC
- Rate SEECO INC on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about SEECO INC with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.