- Stock Update (NYSE:MDT): Medtronic Announces FDA Approval and Launch of World's First App-Based Remote Monitoring System for Pacemakers Jutia Group
- Ardian exits Novarc PE Hub Blog
- J?J, Covidien Settle Injunction Spat In Patent Row Law 360 Intellectual Property
- Medtronic axes 150 jobs in new Irish tax domicile Fierce Medical Devices
- Medtronic Completes Acquisition of Twelve, Inc. Benzinga.com
- Ardian Pays Repsol $364M For 10% Stake In CHL Group Law 360 Energy
- Ardian collects 2 bln euros for third European private debt fund PE Hub Blog
- Medtronic nabs Redwood City medical device company for up to $458 million The San Francisco Business Times - Local News - San Francisco, CA
- Medtronic to pay up to $458 million for little known device firm Twelve Inc. The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
- Medtronic signs $458M deal to buy Twelve Inc.'s leaky heart valve fix Bizjournals Economic Snapshot
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on COVIDIEN
- Rate COVIDIEN on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about COVIDIEN with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.