- Medtronic nabs Redwood City medical device company for up to $458 million The San Francisco Business Times - Local News - San Francisco, CA
- Medtronic to pay up to $458 million for little known device firm Twelve Inc. The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
- Medtronic signs $458M deal to buy Twelve Inc.'s leaky heart valve fix Bizjournals Economic Snapshot
- Medtronic to buy privately held Twelve Inc. for $458 million Fidelity - Merger and Acquision News
- Medtronic to recall loading system for heart device - FDA Reuters - Sectors - Healthcare
- Medtronic buys RF Surgical Systems for $235 milllion Modern Healthcare Business News
- Medtronic recalls breathing devices after serious injury reports Reuters - Company News
- Medtronic spends around $203m to acquire US-based Aptus and CardioInsight Medical Devices Business Review
- Medtronic buys 3-D mapping device for the heart The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
- Medtronic announces glucose-data app diabetes partnership with Samsung The Tucson Post - Tucson, AZ
Community Payment Ratings
Cortera is much more than an awesome business directory! It's an active community where real business people share the real deal on real businesses.
It's invaluable intel that's now available for FREE.
- Get the inside scoop with ratings and reviews on COVIDIEN
- Rate COVIDIEN on their payment behavior
- Ask your network about COVIDIEN with Cortera Circles
The information contained in this company profile is compiled from third party sources, including but not limited to public records, user submissions, and other commercially available data sources. These sources may not be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Cortera makes no representations or warranties regarding, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information contained herein.